In order to organize a VIP visit in the EHN1-Neutrino Platform Hall, the following steps are required:
- Contact the Visit Coordinator: CENF-Visits@cern.ch or call the CENF-Secretariat +41 22 76 74903
- Communicate them the number of visitors, if it was considered to bring minor 10 years old, the preferable date and time
- The Visit Coordinator will confirm you the visit after having check its feasibility
- In case the visit is confirmed, the Visit Coordinator will give you all the needed information.
Please be aware that:
- the Neutrino Platform is located in Prevessin site, building 887 (EHN1 Extension). The right entrance to the Neutrino Platform is on the “Lausanne side” and can be found on the map.
- it is forbidden to enter the experimental hall before meeting the Neutrino Platform guide (no matter if you are part of the collaboration, CERN user etc). and it is also forbidden to take any other than the official entrance, even if you know the building.
- you will receive the phone number of the Neutrino Platform guide(s) and you should be in contact with them in case of problems or last minute changes.
- you will enter into a hazard zone and you have to wear flat and closed shoes. A helmet will be provided at the entrance as well
- visitors have to always follow the guide and his/her instructions.
EHN1-NP visit calendar.